EarthQuaker Devices Arrows V2 Boost Pedal (March 2021)
EarthQuaker Devices Arrows V2 Boost Pedal
- ✔ Boosts Midrange, Tightens Up Low End & Makes Top End Shine
- ✔ No Nonsense Single Level Knob
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Made In Akron, Ohio, USA
- Features a new enclosure, all-discrete analog ciruitry, top-mounted jacks, and silent relay-based switching
- Designed for adding an additional channel of gain to your dirt pedals and brightening up neck pickups
- Boosts midrange, tightens up low ends and makes top ends shine while driving your dirt into blooming sustain with excellent harmonics
- Simple interface is no nonsense; a single control that will either boost or cut your signal
- Remove the muck from bass heavy fuzz pedals, push light overdrives into higher gains than you thought possible
- An all analog, true bypass pedal that really makes your signal pop, even on its own
- Made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
- Measures; 4.40″ x 2.80″ x 1.95″ with knob
- Current Draw; 8mA
- Input Impedance; 10M Ohm
- Output Impedance; <1K Ohm
- Power; Standard 9V DC Power Supply w/ 2.1mm Negative Center Barrel
The Arrows pedal is a simple all-analogue preamp booster pedal that’s been designed to work with other dirt pedals to give them another channel of dirt. It is designed with the intention of adding an additional channel of gain to your dirt pedals as well as brightening up neck pickups. It boosts midrange, tightens up the low end and makes the top end shine while adding some push to drive your dirt into blooming sustain with excellent harmonics. Use the Arrows to remove the muck from bass heavy fuzz pedals, push light overdrives into higher gains than you thought possible or even on its own to make your signal really pop with more pizazz.
As an all-discrete tone sculpting preamp booster, the Arrows’ simple interface is no nonsense; a single Level control that will either boost or cut your signal. While the new V2 enclosure, with its top-mounted jacks, make fitting the pedal even into the most crowded pedal board a breeze.
A beautifully designed boost pedal that looks stunning and features an all analog circuit. We highly recommend you consider it as your preamp booster pedal of choice.